Monday, March 6, 2017

Bucket List in the Valley of the Sun

     "I will be out on Friday, I have a Dr Appointment" . That statement meant one thing to my friends at work; I was skipping out to go to spring training in Arizona. In fact we used to add that the appointment was with Dr. Scott Sdale.  We would come out on an extended weekend, or for a few days midweek if spring break was at the right time. We came alone or with family members and each time said, "When we retire let's spend a month here for spring training."
    So here we are in a condo in Scottsdale until March 28  to watch games, and enjoy the warm weather. We have been here for a week now, I will share our adventures so far on a later post. Right now it's time to head out for a game.

living room


dinning room

kitchen is small but functional

patio is in the front

master bedroom

guest bedroom




No comments:

Post a Comment